Distribution panels or may be called by the PHB basically serves to distribute the load to the panels of smaller capacity.
Distribution panel is shaped cubicle, which can be distinguished as:
- MDP : Main Distribution Panel
- SDP : Sub-Distribution Panel
- SSDP: Subsub-Distribution Panel
- 400A to 4,000A
- 12V to 1.5 K.V.
- Up to 200,000 A.I.C. Symetrical Amperes
- Sections are linked together with copper buss links.
- Top or bottom feed switches.
- Header boxes are available to fit existing switchboards for easy installation.
- Any side can be made an entrance.